Rocking your natural hair is becoming a new trend for women in their hairstyling world as more and more women are bidding farewell to chemical relaxers and hair straighteners and embracing their natural hair textures. So many celebrities have been seen rocking their natural hair as it has been accepted world wide as a contemporary hairdo for women. in this article therefore we shall be discussing some of the natural hairstyles been rocked by women. The first one is:
1. The Bantu Knots- The Bantu knots could be traced back to the 90s. It was a style rocked back in the days by women and today it is making a fashion come back. When worn it makes the wearer to look ‘hardcorish’ and ‘Cheeky’ at same time. The hairstyle has a simple look yet fashionable. So when next you feel like rocking your natural hair, try Bantu knots style.
2. Braid out style- when it comes to rocking your natural hair, the braid out style is one style you will love because if its elegance and easy to wear everyday. No heat styling is required for the braid out style. It allows your hair to breath. it is mostly worn for Occasions.
3. Twist and Scarf updo- Is an elegant chic hairstyle that goes with virtually any piece of clothing you choose, be it a casual dress or chic dress. If you have a very long natural hair then this hairstyle is for you because it fits more in people with long hair than short hair. it is been supported with a scarf.
4. Ultimate Curls- This kind of hairstyle is been rocked by various celebrities in the entertainment world. If you have a curly hair then you are already some inches away from Rocking your ultimate curls. Once a warm weather hits on your curly hair, then frizz is on its way.
5. Top Knot Bun- Is made from winding of your hair in a bun on the top of your head it comes with a versatile look ranging from sophisticated to messy to classy to sassy chic.